Sadly, two of our 1st XV have tested positive for Covid this morning and, as they are critical positions, we have had to postpone the game.

We have spoken with Durham City, and the league secretary will let us have the rescheduled date as soon as possible.

Please note : if you still want to watch some rugby this weekend, the 2nd XV game v York at Kelleythorpe is still going ahead. All players have been asked to take an LFT test before arriving at the club.